Apply to Serve on a Board or Commission

Return to Services

The Town Council appoints a number of volunteer Boards and Commissions.  These include the Planning & Zoning Board, the Board of Adjustment, Conservation Board, and ABC Board.  More information about these boards may be found by clicking here

You may also contact Town Manager Selena Coffey at 828-645-7116 or use the form below to email her.



All fields are required.

Send Message
Return to Services