Public Works

Report a Tree or Other Obstruction in the Road

Return to Services

To report a tree or other obstruction in the road, please contact Kara at Public Works by calling 828-645-0606 or using the form below to email her.  If it is after hours, you may contact the Fire Department at 828-645-3500. 


All fields are required.

Send Message
Return to Services