Apply for Zoning Permit

Return to Services

You must have a zoning permit issued by the Town of Weaverville in order to begin construction on any project.  Buncombe County will not issue a building permit unless you have a zoning permit from the Town.  In order to apply for a zoning permit, please come by Town Hall and speak with James Eller, Planner & Code Enforcement Officer.  You may also call James at 828-645-7116 or email him at


All fields are required.

Send Message
Return to Services