Public Works

Report a Water Quality Problem

Return to Services

To report a smell, taste, or similar issue regarding your water, please contact Kara at Public Works by calling 828-645-0606 or using the form below to email her.  If you are having problems with your water after normal business hours, please do not use the email function to let us know.  This address is not monitored after hourse.  Please call the number above and follow the instructions to page the person on call. 


All fields are required.

Send Message
Return to Services